MGySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Administrative Specialists perform personnel, general operational and manpower management administration at all levels.
- Must possess a CL score of 100 or higher.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Security Requirement:
- Must have a favorably adjudicated National Agency Check/Local Agency Check (NACLAC).
- Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Marines who are reenlisting must possess an adjudicated secret security clearance or favorably adjudicated National Agency Check/ Local Agency Check prior finalizing their reenlistment.
- Marines conducting lateral moves to the 0111 MOS must also possess a favorably adjudicated NACLAC.
- Complete the Administrative Specialist Course conducted at Camp Lejeune NC. MOS 0111 is assigned upon completion of the Administration Specialist Course.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.3C w/Ch1, Personnel and Administration Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping, 43-4161.
- Office Specialist, General 43-9061.
Related Military Skill: