Substance Abuse Control Specialist
MGySgt to SSgt - FMOS
Substance Abuse Control Specialists provide substance abuse education/prevention, urinalysis screening and assistance to the commander on substance abuse related matters. They also provide the Marine Corps units with basic individual Manpower PME and briefings.
- Must have six months experience in a full-time or additional duty substance abuse prevention billet.
- Must complete the Unit Substance Abuse Program Management Course.
- This MOS will be assigned only as a FMOS. Authority to issue this FMOS will remain with the local command delegated to the unit level.
- The duties and tasks will be as prescribed and designated in the current edition of NAVMC 3500.3C w/Ch1.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers 21-1023.
Related Military Skill: