Military Information Support Operations (MISO) Non-Commissioned Officer
GySgt to Cpl - FMOS
MISO Non-Commissioned Officers plan and execute functions pertaining to MISO. This MOS will be assigned to unrestricted Non-Commissioned Officers as a Non-PMOS only by the CMC (MM).
- Must possess a GT score of 100 or higher.
- Security requirement: TS/SCI security clearance eligibility.
- Complete an approved U.S. Military Psychological Operations Course.
- Develops MISO plans, and advises the commander on the conduct of MISO for all operations, contingencies and exercises.
- Analyzes target audiences, evaluates effects of MISO operations; and knows the techniques and methodology of MISO.
- Coordinates with other combined and joint services and other government agency PSYOP/MISO organizations to meet mission requirements.
- Conducts MISO as may be required or directed by the commander during all phases of operations. This includes directly supporting forward deployed maneuver elements as a member of a MISO detachment as well as supporting staff planning at the headquarters/command element level.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Military Enlisted Tactical Operations and Air/Weapons Specialists and Crew Members, All Other 55-3019.
Related Military Skill: