Martial Arts Instructor
MGySgt to Cpl - FMOS
Martial arts instructors conduct training in principles of close combat and core values.
- Must be a Corporal or above. This prerequisite is non-waiverable.
- Must qualify first class on the PFT.
- Must be certified as gray belt or above.
- Full duty Status: Shoulder injuey free in previous 2 years, concussion free within the past 6 months and free of contagious diseases or dermatological conditions.
- Must have recommendation of reporting senior.
- Must qualify first class on CFT.
- Must complete the appropriate level PME for the grade.
- Successful completion of the CG TRNGCOM approved Martial Arts Instructor Course.
- Trains and certifies personnel from tan through brown belt techniques.
- Assists Martial Arts Instructor Trainers in certifying and recertifying Martial Arts Instructors.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Teachers and Instructors, All Other 25-3099.
Related Military Skill:
- Martial Arts Instructor-Trainer, 0917.