MGySgt to Sgt - FMOS
Marksmanship Instructors instruct in all phases of the Marine Corps Marksmanship Program on the qualification and requalification on small arms ranges. Additionally, they assist in the operation of firing ranges. This MOS may be assigned to a Marine or used as a billet designator.
- Must have previously held MOS 0933.
- Must be qualified on the service rifle and pistol.
- Complete the Marksmanship Instructor Course (MIC) Program of Instruction as prescribed by CG MCCDC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.84A, Marksmanship Individual Training Standards.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Teachers and Instructors, All Other 25-3099.
Related Military Skill:
- Marksmanship Instructor, 0931.
- Small Arms Weapons Instructor, 0932.