Sgt to PFC - FMOS
Marksmanship Coaches analyze difficulties of shooters during dry and live fire exercises in all phases of the Marine Corps Marksmanship Program during qualification and re-qualification. Additionally they assist in the operation of firing ranges.
- Must be qualified with the service rifle with a classification of sharpshooter or above.
- Complete a Marksmanship Coach Course (MCC) Program of Instruction as prescribed by CG MCCDC.
- Complete MCI 0367A, Marine Marksman.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.84A, Marksmanship Individual Training Standards.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Teachers and Instructors, All Other 25-3099.
Related Military Skill:
- Marksmanship Instructor, 0931.
- Small Arms Weapons Instructor, 0932.