SSgt to Pvt - PMOS
Metal Workers examine drawings and work orders; determine sequence of operations, materials, tools, equipment, time, and personnel required. They also perform installation, operation, maintenance and repair of metalworking, and welding equipment and material.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Meet the physical requirements of TM 11275-15/4.
- Complete the Basic Metal Workers Course, Marine Corps Detachment, Marine Corps Detachment, U.S. Army Ordnance School, Ft Lee, VA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.12B w/Ch1-2, Marine Corps Engineer and Utilities Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Welders, Cutters, Solders, and Brazer Workers 51-4121.
- Sheet Metal Workers 47-2211.
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers 47-1011.
- Welding, Soldering and Brazing Workers 51-4120.
Related Military Skill:
- Aircraft Welder, 6043.