Engineer Equipment Operator
SSgt to Pvt - PMOS
Engineer Equipment Operators operate gasoline or diesel powered engine equipment used in material handling and earthmoving operations, to include all equipment accessories.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Must meet the licensing requirements of TM 11275-15/4.
- Complete the Engineer Equipment Operator Course, Marine Corps Detachment, U.S. Army Engineer School, Ft Leonard Wood, MO.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.12B w/Ch1-2, Marine Corps Engineer and Utilities Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers 47-1011.
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers 49-1011.
- Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists 49-3031.
- Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines 49-3042.
- Maintenance Workers, Machinery 49-9043.
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators 53-1031.
Related Military Skill:
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.