Assault Breacher Vehicle (ABV)/Armored Vehicle Launched Bridge (AVLB) Crewman
GySgt to LCpl - NMOS (1371)
The ABV/AVLB Crewman is a NMOS for PMOS 1371, Combat Engineer. Job tasks associated with operations of the ABV/AVLB Crewman will be those tasks required to drive the unit, operate the breaching/bridging systems, provide protection, and communicate. Operator/Crew level maintenance tasks will also be included.
- Must be qualified in MOS 1371.
- Must possess a MM score of 95 or higher.
- Must have vision correctable to 20/20 and depth perception (third degree binocular fusion).
- Must be a minimum height of 66 inches.
- Must meet the licensing requirements of TM 11275-15/4.
- Complete the ABV Crewman Course, Marine Corps Detachment, Ft Benning, GA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.12B w/Ch1-2, Marine Corps Engineer and Utilities Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Armored Assault Crew Members 55-3013.
Related Military Skill:
- Tank Crewman, 1812
- Combat Engineer, 1371.