Bulk Fuel Specialist
MGySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Bulk Fuel Specialists install, operate, maintain and repair fuel handling units and accessory equipment, and test petroleum products to evaluate the quality used in amphibious assault fuel handling systems.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Must have normal color vision.
- Complete the Bulk Fuel Specialist Course, Marine Corps Detachment, U.S. Army quartermaster School, Ft Lee, VA.
- Skill progression schools/courses available for bulk fuel specialists include: see Figure 3-1.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.12B w/Ch1-2, Marine Corps Engineer and Utilities Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers 53-7072.
- Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers 51-8093.
Related Military Skill: