Precision Weapons Repairer/Technician
GySgt to Cpl - NMOS (2111)
The Precision Weapons Repairer/Technician performs duties incident to inspection, maintenance, fabrication, and repair of precision small arms in support of the Competition-In-Arms Program (CIAP) and Depot Maintenance Intra-service Support Agreement (DMISA) program. This MOS will be assigned as a NMOS only.
- See Requirements.
- Must meet the requirements/prerequisites of MOS 2111 and possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
- Must successfully complete MOS 2112 managed on-the-job (MOJT) program.
- Potential MOS 2112 candidates must be at least a Corporal or Sergeant with at least three years of obligated service remaining upon completion of Managed On The Job training (MOJT) program, and be recommended by an Ordnance Officer and or Ordnance Chief within the candidates chain of command.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Competition-in-Arms Program.
- Operate power and machinists tools and equipment.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.33A w/ch 1-2, Ground Ordnance Maintenance Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers, All Other 49-9099.
Related Military Skill:
- Small Arms Repairer/Technician, 2111.
- Machinist, 2161.