Towed Artillery Systems Technician
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
The Towed Artillery Systems Technician, under supervision, performs basic duties incident to inspection, maintenance, and repair of Towed Artillery Howitzers. The Towed Artillery Systems Technician also completes basic shop administrative forms and records utilizing technical manuals. At the Gunnery Sergeant through Corporal level, the Towed Artillery Systems Technician performs, trains, and supervises various duties incident to inspection, maintenance and repair of towed artillery howitzers. The Towed Artillery Systems Technician also prepares, maintains and supervises a shop maintenance and management program, and performs the maintenance and repair of Towed Artillery Howitzers according to grade.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Complete the Towed Artillery Repairer Course.
- Complete the Ground Ordnance Managers Course (A14GBS6) by Sergeant through Gunnery Sergeant with 12 months remaining on active duty upon completion of the course.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.33A w/ch 1-2, Ground Ordnance Maintenance Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers, All Other 49-9099.
Related Military Skill: