Sgt to Pvt - PMOS
Calibration Technicians are qualified to perform calibration of high density, low complexity test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE). Additionally, they are also qualified to repair and modify electrical/electronic TMDE. Typical duties include the calibration of high density, low complexity TMDE and the repair and modification of electrical/ electronic TMDE as necessary to include associated maintenance management and metrology documentation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess an EL score of 115 or higher.
- Must have normal color vision.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Must have completed one year of high school algebra.
- Must complete the Calibration Technician Course at Keesler AFB, MS.
- Marines must have 36 months obligated service remaining upon graduation from the Calibration Technician Course. This obligated service must be obtained prior to execution of PCS (DUINS) or PCA (DUINS) orders to the course.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.6B, 2800 Ground Electronics Maintenance Training Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Precision Instrument and Equipment Installers and Repairers, All Others 49-9069.
Related Military Skill: