Supply Chain Administration and Operations Specialist
MGySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Supply Chain Administration and Operations Specialists perform every facet of ground supply administration and operations. These Marines must be able to accomplish the technical duties in retail and wholesale supply accounting within every Marine Corps activity and unit. In addition to requisition and procurement processing, they operate personal computers, multimedia data entry, scanning and retrieval systems, generate routine reports, and perform technical research for customer inquiries. They maintain and prepare necessary inventory control; maintain custody records; perform reconciliations; and administer and expend unit allocated funds. They must use critical thinking skills to identify and take timely corrective action to solve data output and supply administration problems. Make recommendations to the Supply Officer on supply related issues.
- Must possess a CL score of 105 or higher.
- No convictions by court-martial, civilian courts, or nonjudicial punishment of any act involving larceny or theft
- Complete the Enlisted Supply Basic Course, MCSSS Camp Lejeune, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.64A, Supply Administration and Operations Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Stock Clerks and Order Fillers 43-5081.
- Logisticians 13-1081.
- Procurement Clerks 43-3061.
- File Clerks 43-4071.
- Order Clerks 43-4151.
- Data Entry Keyers 43-9021.
- Word Processors and Typists 43-9022.
Related Military Skill:
- Aviation Supply Clerk, 6672.