Automotive Maintenance Technician
Sgt to Pvt - PMOS
The Automotive Maintenance Ttechnician services, inspects, maintains, and repairs motor transport equipment at the field level.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Must possess normal vision to include acuity, color, field of vision.
- Must complete the Automotive Maintenance Technician Basic Course (M0335H7), Marine Corps Combat Service Support School, Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Skill enhancement school/course available for Sergeant through Corporal, Automotive Maintenance Technicians is the Motor Transport NCO Course, Marine Corps Combat Service Support School, Camp Lejeune, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.39B, Motor Transport Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics 49-3023.
Related Military Skill:
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
- Light Armored Vehicle Technician, 2147.
- Aircraft Maintenance GSE Electrician, 6077.