Fuel and Electrical Systems Technician
Sgt to LCpl - NMOS (1142, 1341, 2141, 2146, 2147 or 3521)
The Fuel and Electrical Systems Technician provides field/intermediate level maintenance of fuel, electrical, air induction, and brake system components. This MOS will be assigned as a NMOS only.
- Must hold MOS 1142, 1341, 2141, 2146, 2147, or 3521 as a primary MOS.
- Complete the Fuel and Electrical Systems Component Repair Course (M03ACP7), Marine Corps Combat Service Support School, Camp Lejeune, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.39B, Motor Transport Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles 49-2096.
- Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics 49-3023.
Related Military Skill:
- Engineer Equipment Electrical System Technician, 1142.
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV) Repairer/Technician, 2141.
- Main Battle Tank (MBT) Repairer/Technician, 2146.
- Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) Repairer/Technician, 2147.
- Automotive Maintenance Technician, 3521.
- Crash/Fire/Rescue Vehicle Technician, 3526.