Crash/Fire/Rescue Vehicle Technician
GySgt to LCpl - NMOS (3521, 3529)
Crash/Fire/Rescue Vehicle Technicians inspect, service, maintain, and repair crash/fire/rescue vehicles. This MOS will be assigned as a NMOS only.
- Must hold MOS 3521 or 3529 as a primary MOS.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Complete the A/S32P-19/P-19A Crash/Fire/Rescue Vehicle Maintenance Course conducted at Det 1, 345th Training Squadron, Port Hueneme, CA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.39B, Motor Transport Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics 49-3023.
Related Military Skill:
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
- Engineer Equipment Chief, 1349.