Semitrailer Refueler Operator
Sgt to PFC - NMOS (3531)
A Semitrailer Refueler Operator operates the MK31 Tactical Tractors and MK970 Semitrailer Refueler in support of ground and aviation equipment in support of combat and garrison operations as well as performs crew/operator level maintenance on the associated vehicles and equipment, to rated capacity, for which licensed to operate. Marines with NMOS 3534 are trained to conduct fueling operations for ground equipment as well as fueling and defueling operations for all aviation equipment. This MOS will be assigned as a NMOS only.
- Must hold 3531 as a primary MOS.
- Must possess a valid Physical Examination for Motor Vehicle Operation (NAVMC 10969).
- Must possess a current Hazardous Materials (Fuel) endorsement on U.S. Government Motor Vehicle Operator's Identification Card (OF-346).
- Complete the Semitrailer Refueler Operator Course (USMC), Marine Detachment, Ft Leonard Wood, MO.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.39B, Motor Transport Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 53-3032.
Related Military Skill: