Marine Corps Community Services Marine
MGySgt to Sgt - PMOS
MCCS Marines are responsible for myriad of MCCS duties as outlined in the Introduction section above. They also provide direct customer service and support; perform daily administrative tasking; provide managerial and custodial supervision of personnel, funds, property and merchandise; conduct inventories, purchasing, receiving, storage and issuing inventory/merchandise; and setting up and managing tactical Field Exchanges and other MCCS support services in a deployed environment.
- Must have a GT score of 110 or higher.
- Must be interviewed by a 4130/4133 prior to approval of lateral move into MOS and must have six months of MOJT.
- See prerequisites.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.13C, Marine Corps Community Services Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Retail Salespersons 41-2031.
- Stock Clerks and Order Fillers 43-5081.
Related Military Skill: