GySgt to Cpl - NMOS (5811)
An Accident Investigator is a Military Policeman who is additionally trained in the enforcement of traffic laws, regulations and orders. Furthermore, the Accident Investigator investigates and reports traffic accidents; assists in accident prevention and vehicle safety programs; and conducts traffic control studies to determine present and future needs concerning traffic control and associated traffic programs aboard an installation.
- Must currently hold MOS 5811.
- Must have obtained the grade of Corporal or higher.
- Complete the Traffic Management and Accident Investigation Courses, Air Force Training Center, Lackland, AFB.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.10C, Military Police, Investigations, and Corrections Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers 33-3051.
Related Military Skill: