Individual Material Readiness List (IMRL) Asset Manager
MGySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Individual Material Readiness List Asset Managers manage Individual Material Readiness List (IMRL) asset inventories on Local Asset Management Systems (LAMS), as set forth by the Naval Aviation Maintenance program (NAMP) and the Aircraft Maintenance Material Readiness List (AMMRL) Program at IMRL program reporting activities. They manage IMRL assets at the organizational and immediate levels of maintenance, aviation wings, and Support Equipment Controlling Authorities (SECA). They use logistical management techniques, supply procedures, technical publications, and automated data processing equipment to conduct, reconcile, and report IMRL assets inventories; acquire and dispose of IMRL assets; train subordinate IMRL asset managers, and conduct liaison with other SECAs.
- Must possess a CL score of 105 or higher.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete appropriate formal school at NAS Meridian, MS (IMRL Asset Manager Course C-555-2020).
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6042.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Information and Record Clerks, All Other 43-4199.
Related Military Skill: