Aircraft Maintenance Data Specialist
MGySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aviation Maintenance Data Specialists maintain aircraft logbooks, naval aircraft maintenance publications/files, and prepare reports, logs records, directives, and correspondence within aircraft maintenance and repair activities. Initial formal training is provided at the Aviation Maintenance Administration Course, Naval Air Station, Meridian, MS. Additionally, they receive formal school training at Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System School in Pensacola, FL learning Information System administration methods and Database Management traits as well as trend interpretation for developing statistical process control methods in support of aviation information and readiness reporting requirements to aid maintenance supervisors and logisticians in the performance of their assigned tasks.
- Must be a U. S. citizen.
- Must possess a CL score of 100 or higher.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Basic PC operation/word processing with the capability of 15 words per minute.
- Complete the appropriate formal "A" school, Aviation MaintenanceAdministration Course, Meridian, MS.
- Complete the appropriate formal "C" school, Data Analysis Course,Pensacola, FL (Sergeants and above).
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6046.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks 43-5061.
Related Military Skill: