Aircraft Intermediate Level Hydraulic/Pneumatic Mechanic
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Intermediate Level Hydraulic/Pneumatic Mechanics inspect, maintain, and repair aircraft intermediate level hydraulic/pneumatic system components.
- Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the appropriate formal "A" schools, Aviation Structural Mechanic Core NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete USMC Aircraft Hydraulic Components Intermediate Maintenance, at CNATTU NAS LeMoore, CA or CNATT Oceana, VA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6062.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Mechanics and Service Technicians 49-3011.
Related Military Skill: