Aircraft Maintenance Supply Equipment Hydraulic/Pneumatic/ Structures Mechanic
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Maintenance Support Equipment Hydraulic/Pneumatic/ Structures Mechanics inspect, maintain, repair, and test aircraft maintenance support equipment (SE), hydraulic/pneumatic/structures systems and system components. Perform duties related to the operation of support equipment. Perform duties related to the licensing of aircraft maintenance personnel in the operation of support/special support equipment.
- Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the appropriate formal "A" school at NATTC, NAS Pensacola FL.
- Complete the appropriate formal "C" schools at CNATTU, NAS North Island, CA or CNATTU, NAS Jacksonville, FL.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6072.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines 49-3042.
- Automobile Mechanic 620.261-010.
- Aviation support Equipment Repairer 639.281-010.
Related Military Skill:
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
- Organizational Automotive Mechanic, 3521.