Aircraft Maintenance Support Equipment Electrician/ Refrigeration Mechanic
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Maintenance Support Equipment Electricians/ Refrigeration Mechanics install, inspect, test, maintain and repair aircraft support equipment (SE), electrical/instrument and refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, systems and accessories.
- Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the appropriate formal "A" school, Aviation Support Equipment Technical Class A1, at NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL
- Complete the appropriate formal "C" school, Support Equipment Electrical/Refrigeration Intermediate Maintenance at CNATT, NAS North Island, CA or CNATT, NAS Jacksonville, FL.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6073.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers 49-9021.
Related Military Skill:
- Refrigeration Mechanic, 1161.