Cryogenics Equipment Operator
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Cryogenics Equipment Operators assemble, operate, and maintain liquid oxygen/nitrogen generating plants, storage and aircraft servicing equipment, vaporizing equipment, vacuum pumps, and LOX tank purging units. They operate and maintain purity analysis test equipment to ensure product acceptability.
- Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the appropriate formal combined "A" and "C" school at CNATT MAR Unit, MCAS Cherry Point, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6074.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Chemical Plant and System Operators 51-8091.
Related Military Skill: