Helicopter Airframe Mechanic, CH-46
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Helicopter airframe mechanics, CH-46; inspect, maintain, and repair helicopter airframe systems.
- Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the appropriate formal "A" school, Aviation Structural Mechanic Core and the Aviation Structural Mechanic Organizational Level Strand at NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the appropriate formal "C" school, CH-46 Structural and Hydraulic Systems Organizational Maintenance at CNATT MAR Unit, MCAS New River, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6152.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians 49-3011.
Related Military Skill:
- Helicopter/Tiltrotor/Fixed-Wing Aircraft Mechanic, 615X to 625X.