Avionics/Maintenance Technician, Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Avionics/Maintenance Technician, Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment. These Marines also perform launch, recovery, and other flight line operations at the organizational maintenance level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Technician O Level Class A1, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the Unmanned Aircraft System Repairer (A12VAR1), Ft Huachuca, AZ.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6314.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: