Aircraft Communications/Navigation Systems Technician, KC-130
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Communications/Navigation Systems Technicians, KC- 130, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed Aircraft Communications/ Navigation Systems to include Deceptive Electronic Countermeasures (DECM) Systems at the OMA level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Technician O Level Class A1, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the KC-130J Communication/Navigation Technician Initial Accession (F1560G2) at Little Rock Air Force Base, Little Rock, AR.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6316.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: