Aircraft Avionics Technician, CH-53
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Avionics Technicians, CH-53, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft communications, navigation, electrical and deceptive electronic countermeasures systems at the OMA level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the CH-53E Communication/Electrical Systems Organizational Maintenance course at CNATT Mar Unit New River, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6323.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: