Aircraft Avionics Technician, U/AH-1
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Avionics Technician, U/AH-1, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft communications, navigation, electrical and deceptive electronic countermeasures systems at the OMA level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the H-1 Avionics Systems Organizational Maintenance (M2368U1) at CNATT Mar Unit Camp Pendleton, CA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6324.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: