Aircraft Avionics Technician, V-22
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Avionics Technicians, V-22, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed Aircraft Communications/Navigation/Electrical Systems to include Deceptive Electronic Countermeasures (DECM) Systems at the OMA level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the V-22 Avionics (Osprey) Course at CNATT Mar Unit New River, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6326.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: