Aircraft Avionics Technician, AV-8B
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Avionics Technicians, AV-8, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair system, component, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft electrical systems at the OMA level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Technician O Level Class A1 (N23A962), at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the AV-8B Electrical Systems Organizational Maintenance Courses CNATT Mar Unit Cherry Point, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6332.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: