Aircraft Electrical Systems Technician, F/A-18
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Electrical Systems Technicians, F/A-18, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair system, component, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft electrical systems at the OMA level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Electricians Mate Course Class A1, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the F/A-18 Electrical/Instrument Systems Initial Organizational Maintenance Course at NAS Oceana, VA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6337.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: