Aircraft Avionics Technician, F-35B
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Avionics Technicians, F-35, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft communications, navigation, electrical, and deceptive electronic countermeasures systems at the OMA Level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Complete the Aviation Electricians Mate Course Class A1, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the F-35B Avionics Systems Organizational Maintenance Course at the CNATT training site at Eglin AFB, FL.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6338.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
Related Military Skill:
- Aircraft Electrical Systems Technician 6332 and 6337.