Aviation Electronic Micro/Miniature Component and Cable Repair Technician, IMA
Sgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aviation Electronic Micro/Miniature Component and Cable Repair Technicians, at the IMA level, inspect, test, maintain, and repair modules, cards, printed-circuit boards, cables, and miniature and micro- miniature components. They also perform appropriate level of corrosion control.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Aviation Electrician's Mate Course Class A1 (N23A972), at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the Miniature Electronics Repair Course, IMA at CNATT Det San Diego, CA (N016241) or Fleet Training Center, Norfolk, VA (N026241) or NAMTRAGRU Det NS Mayport, FL (N076244).
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6423.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: