Aircraft Electrical/Instrument/Flight Control Systems Technician, IMA
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Electrical/Instrument/Flight Control Systems Technicians, at the IMA level, inspect, test, maintain, and repair components, assemblies, subassemblies, modules, cards, printed circuit boards, and ancillary equipment whose aggregate constitutes a complete aircraft electrical/flight control system or subsystem.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Aviation Electricians Mate Course Strand Class A1 (N23A972), at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the Aircraft Electrical/Instrument Intermediate Maintenance Course (M04A9W3), IMA at CNATT Mar Unit Cherry Point, NC or Camp Pendleton, CA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6432.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: