Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System (RTCASS) Technician, IMA
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System (RTCASS) Technicians, at the IMA, inspect, test, maintain, repair, and analyze airborne weapon replaceable assemblies, shop replaceable assemblies, automatic test equipment, and ancillary equipment failures, beyond normal fault isolation procedures.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Technician I Level Class A1 (N23A952), at NATTC, Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the USMC CASS High Power Configuration Operator/ Maintainer Technician (N25A725 for NAS Oceana, or M17A728 for MIRAMAR) at CNATT MIRAMAR, CA or CNATT Unit NAS Oceana, VA.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6469.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers 49-1011.
Related Military Skill: