Communication/Navigation/Cryptographic/Countermeasures Systems Technician, IMA
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aircraft Electronic Communication/Navigation/Cryptographic/ Countermeasures System Technicians, at the IMA inspect, test, maintain, and repair airborne weapon replaceable assemblies, shop replaceable assemblies and ancillary equipment whose aggregate constitutes a complete Aircraft Communications, Navigation, Cryptographic, Countermeasures System or subsystem beyond normal fault isolation procedures.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Technician I Level Class A1 (N23A952), at NATTC, Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the Aircraft Communication/Navigation/Cryptographic/ Countermeasures Course (M04A283) at CNATT Mar Unit Cherry Point, NC.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6483.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Avionics Technicians 49-2091.
Related Military Skill: