Aviation Precision Measurement Equipment (PME) Calibration/Repair Technician, IMA
GySgt to Pvt - PMOS
Aviation Precision Measurement Equipment (PME) Calibration/ Repair Technicians test, maintain, calibrate and repair aviation precision measurement and automatic test equipment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must possess an EL score of 110 or higher.
- Security requirement: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Complete the Avionics Technician I Level Class A1 (N23A952), NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Complete the Aviation Basic Calibration Technician Pipeline Course (N61A621) at CNATT Unit Keesler, AFB, Biloxi, MS.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6492.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Precision Instrument and Equipment Repairers, All Other 49-9069.
Related Military Skill: