Expeditionary Airfield Systems Technician
MGySgt to Pvt - PMOS
An Expeditionary Airfield (EAF) Systems Technician designs expeditionary airfields, employs, installs, operates, inspects, maintains, and repairs EAF Systems to include Arresting Gear Systems, Visual Landing Aids, Airfield Lighting and Marking Systems and Airfield Surfacing System.
- Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
- Vision correctable to 20/20 and normal color acuity.
- Complete the Marine Expeditionary Airfield Equipment School, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.45, Airfield Emergency Services Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Aircraft Launch and Recovery Specialists 55-3012.
Related Military Skill: