MOS 7313, Helicopter Specialist, AH-1Z/UH-1Y
MGySgt to Pvt - NMOS (6048, 6114, 6124, 6154, 6174, 6324, 6531)
Ground Maintenance Technicians and Aircrew are responsible for performing duties incident to the maintenance and operation of Marine AH- 1Z and UH-1Y Aircraft. This MOS will be assigned only to qualified AH-1W and UH-1N Maintenance Technicians and Aircrew holding 6048, 6114, 6124, 6154, 6174, 6324, or 6531.
- See requirements.
- Meet all requirements/prerequisites for the primary H-1 MOS.
- Complete the appropriate formal school at NAMTRAGRUMARDET, MCAS Camp Pendleton, CA or complete an equivalent OMA Contractor Maintenance/Aircrew Course for the appropriate MOS.
- Complete the Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) Level II asterisk items for the appropriate MOS. The Level- II asterisk items are the mandatory "Training Task" contained in the formal school training tracks.
- Aircrew must complete all requirements contained in the appropriate NATOPS Manual or syllabi peculiar to the AZ-1Z and UH-1Y aircraft.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks refer to NAVMC 3500.14C, Aviation Training and Readiness (T&R) Manual, and MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 7313.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Air Crew Members 55-3011.
Related Military Skill: