External Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Operator
MGySgt to Sgt - NMOS (7314)
External UAV operators execute the initial takeoff and final landing phases of UAV operations. They are also an integral part of all mission planning, takeoff and landing sequences, and crew coordination aspects of UAV flight.
- See requirements.
- This MOS is to be assigned as NMOS to qualified Air Vehicle Operators (MOS 7314) who have successfully completed formal training at Ft Huachuca, AZ in external UAV operations.
- Superior adaptability to three-dimensional spatial relationships.
- Must meet all the physical requirements per NAVMED P-117, the Naval Medical Department Manual, section IV, article 15-65, paragraph 1.15, for MOS 7314, with the following addition: Depth Perception-AFVT A-D.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.34A, Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians 17-3024.
Related Military Skill: