Parachutist/Combatant Diver Marine
SgtMaj/MGySgt to Pvt - NMOS (0211, 0372, 0621, 0627, 0629, 0699, 0861, 2336, 2621, 2651, 2671, 2673, 2691, 8999)
A Marine who has completed an MCCDC approved parachute and combatant diver qualification course.
- See requirements.
- Must complete the Basic Airborne Course, U.S. Army Infantry School, Ft Benning, GA and the Marine Combatant Diver Course, Panama City, FL.
- Maintain physical fitness standards specified by COMNAVMEDCOM.
- Employs combatant diving equipment to conduct underwater entry/extract from an objective area.
- Employs the parachute as a means of entry into an objective area.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Commercial Diver 49-9092.
Related Military Skill: