MGySgt to GySgt - PMOS
Career Recruiters are superior recruiters who will serve to establish a cadre of professional recruiters with long-term assignments in key managerial billets to improve the management and effectiveness of the recruiting effort. These billets include Staff Noncommissioned Officer in charge, instructor, Operations Chief, training team member, and liaison billets. Gunnery Sergeants serving as Career Recruiters may be considered for promotion to Master Sergeant and First Sergeant. Career Recruiters can anticipate a minimum 3-year tour in assigned key recruiting billets and should anticipate transfer to another key billet upon the completion of a 3- year tour. Assignment of Career Recruiters is determined by the needs of Marine Corps Recruiting Command and the personal desires of the individual concerned.
- Must meet the prerequisites prescribed in NAVMC 3500.71B.
- Security Requirements: Secret security clearance eligibility.
- Must meet the requirements per reference MRCO 1100.76A.
- For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC 3500.71B, Recruiting Training and Readiness Manual.
Related SOC Classification/SOC Code:
- Employment, Recruitment, and Placement Specialists 13-1071.
Related Military Skill:
- Recruiter, 8411